Things are going "Batty" at Chesdin this Summer
Tommy Lesperance is heading up a Lake Chesdin Softball team. See the below details and contact Tommy with any questions.
Chesdin Athletes,
For all of you that have survived football, basketball, and/or winter hibernation, Chesdin will be putting together a Softball team this spring. Games will take place at the Iron Bridge Park beginning the week of April 15th and will run all summer until August when those who remain standing will hopefully hoist the Chesterfield Co. trophy.
I anticipate games (double header format) will be played on Thursday nights.
Anyone interested in being on the roster please submit to me via email:
1. your name
2. address
3. shirt size
Even if you verbally told me you were going to play please still respond to this email. It is important that I get the roster together for submission by next week. I will put together a list serve containing everyones contact information that way I can keep you all in the loop of schedules, victories, and the disabled list.
Also if you have won a golden glove or excel in a certain position on the field let me know that as well...
Thanks and it should be fun...
TL II
Thomas Dawson Lesperance Jr.
Health Systems Manager
TAP Pharmaceuticals Inc.
(w): (540) 230 - 0848

<< Home